Friday, January 30, 2009

One of These Pieces is Not Like the Other...


Sometimes there are places that you can just throw yourself back into and you can feel like your at home .. no matter how long you have been missing. UCONN does that for me ... i came to visit yesterday and i feel like nothing has changed .. almost. I love being back and seeing all of my friends ... all of my family. I feel comfortable being in a place where i know where everything is ...however ... everything is the same .. yet everything is different. I cant help but think .. do i still belong here? Why wouldn't i? - i was the one who got ripped out of here ... no one has any idea .. the C.A`s ... the Hall Directors .. they are so fucked up. One of them actually made me feel like i was a guest ... like i dont know my way around here?? like this isnt my home ... still. ahahahahah. i laugh at them ... i dont sign in .. im living out of other people's rooms... screw it.. i dont care anymore. i am going to do what i want to do. as of now .. thats stay at UCONN. i want to come back .. i have to come back here. i WILL figure it out .. one way or another...




1 comment:

  1. I know this doesn't help -- please don't take it the wrong way. But if you need help filling out stuff for scholarships and help to stay at UCONN, I will help. It may not be much but I do it every year so I've become highly familiar with it. I'll come there and help, help from here...whatever I can. I'm always here <3

    ReplyDelete